Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Newport City Centre; we have multiple positions available for admin assistants.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months (work volume dependant)
Start date: ASAP dependant on clearance
Salary: £8.91 per hour - rising to £9.32 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Working on a 2 week rotational shift pattern - Week 1: 3 x 9.5 hour days Mon - Fri and 1 x 7.5 hour Saturday. Week 2: 4 x 9.5 hour days Mon - Fri
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which is predominantly customer facing and provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office. This will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Client interface and contact with the public, via face to face, written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
Due to the clearance required you must hold a VALID PASSPORT to apply for this role.
Email stating `HMPO AA EWH` in the subject
Apply immediately as the clearance can take up to 12 weeks