Project Support Officer - Environment Agency
Location - Remote working, would be required to travel to Leeds office once a Month for meetings
Shifts - Minimum of 22 hours per week up to 37 hours per week and we can accommodate flexible working between 7am and 7pm to suite candidates
Salary - £14.96 Per hour
You will provide support, sometimes of a specialist nature, to specific Environment Agency functions/services or more widely across the organisation.
- Provides support, either in delivery of professional or specialised business activities as part of a larger team, or providing administrative / executive support to management roles in the wider organisation
- would be supporting a team of approx. 10-12 project managers working as part of a larger team of around 120 team leaders, project managers and other project support staff
- Would undertake project related tasks and general larger team tasks.
- Provides a comprehensive and proactive service to the team and / or service users, ensuring efficient assistance in a range of professional and / or business support activities.
- Provides timely data / information to teams and services users, ensuring it is accurate and fulfils customer requirements. This may involve preparing routine reports / analyses / presentations. In some cases, this may require use of specialised systems and information
- Maintains good customer focus to ensure effective relationship building and partnership working to support the organisation and its business objectives.
- May act as customer contact for the team, collating and coordinating responses to and from customers and partners on business management and support queries. Ensures responses are delivered accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Considers the sensitivity and / or confidentiality of work undertaken and is required to handle information appropriately.
- Roles may support projects, contributing knowledge and / or skills to the solution of problems
Skills and Experience:
- Specific and relevant skills and / or experience to independently carry out required tasks and activities in a business support or customer facing capacity.
- Project Support/Management experience
- Use own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Able to exercise judgement in prioritisation and highlighting potential issues.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy required.
- Required to build relationships based on understanding customers' needs and providing the service required.
- Experience working on a range of Microsoft applications
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact the branch by emailing