We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work for our client within the Environment Agency. This will be a long term temporary position.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £11.85 per hour
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
The Environment Agency work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development.
* General administration
* Provide date to customers following a defined process
* Respond to request for Flood Risk information
* Update data systems with accurate information
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Skills required for the role:
* Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
* Strong communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Experience using GIS systems is desirable but not essential
* Familiarity with Geographical
* Geography graduates or equivalent are welcome
There will be training and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact the branch on 01274307569
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.