We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Location: Beverley, Hull.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £11.85 per hour
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
Our clients work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development.
* General administration
* Provide date to customers following a defined process
* Respond to request for Flood Risk information
* Update data systems with accurate information
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Skills required for the role:
* Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
* Strong communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Experience using GIS systems is desirable but not essential
* Familiarity with Geographical
* Geography graduates or equivalent are welcome
There will be training and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.