Up to £10.42 per hour
Brook Street Durham
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are working in partnership with Darlington Magistrates Courts in their search for an Admin Assistant to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be based within the SEND tribunals and will be responsible for the following day to day tasks:
- Opening Post
- Linking paperwork to electronic files
- Scanning documents to electronic files
- Dealing with Parcel Force and DX collections and Deliveries.
- Collating all the post to be sent out on a rota basis
- Uploading documents to Judiciary ready for hearings
- Dealing with any ad hoc correspondence which comes into the Tribunal Service
- Daily use of outlook, excel, MS teams is required.
Please note that this role will involve some heavy lifting at times, therefore the successful candidate will need to be physically able to lift heavy items.
Hours are Full time, Monday - Friday. Hybrid working may be available, but this is determined by business needs and not guaranteed.
LONG TERM CONTRACT
The successful candidate will need to undergo an Enhanced DBS check, therefore if you have a current Enhanced DBS on the update service, this would be advantageous.
Interested? Apply below.