Here at Brook Street, we are looking for 3 Supplier Maintenance Team Members to work for our client, NHS SBS!
This is a full time, temporary role
Hourly Rate - £9.74ph
Address- Phoenix House, Topcliffe Lane, Tingley, Wakefield, WF3 1WE
Working Hours- Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00
This will be working from home mainly, but if there is a requirement to work in the office which will be based at the Tingley office, near the White Rose
Who we are:
Established in 2005, NHS SBS are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually.
Within P2P - Supplier Maintenance Team. As part of this vibrant team, you will be given full training in several processes including Supplier Maintenance Team and PID (Personal Identifiable Data) for all Clients.
This requires high standards in quality and attention to detail.
- Completing any new Supplier set request entries and dealing with queries
- Prioritisation of workload to meet daily targets
- Ownership and resolution of more complex situations through internal & External Stakeholders via email & telephone
- Keeping up to date with all new processes as well as reducing any existing backlog in a timely manner
- Previous experience/exposure of working in an office environment
- Excellent telephone, keyboard and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills both externally and internally
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Organise and prioritise workload with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possesses good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook & Excel)
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply now! Don't hesitate to email me-