Do you enjoy working in administration and customer service?
A government body based in Harlesden require an Admin Assistant/Marshall to work in their offices in North West London,
* Guiding visitors through building ensuring adherence to one-way systems and waiting room safety protocols
* Ensuring visitors adhere to social distancing guidance, including conducting queue management where required
* Identifying and prioritising access for some visitors as required
* Providing clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving throughout the centre
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* The ability to deliver clear and assertive instructions
* * Flexibility and resilience to adapt to changes
* * Excellent team working skills
* * Ability to use initiative
The role is working full time 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and the pay is 9.06 per hour.
The successful postholder will be subject to a DBS check and Microsoft Office Assessments
Please apply with your most recent CV if interested