Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Durham City Centre; we have multiple positions available for full and part time Admin Assistants and Admin Officers which will commence in November 2021.
As an admin assistant and admin officer you will be playing a key role in helping to process Passport applications; in order to be successful for this role you must hold a Passport and be able to pass a security clearance check.
Contract: Temporary assignment 3 - 6 months
Start date: November 2021
Salary: £9.50 to £9.81 per hour, depending on role duties
Hours: Flexible to suit you, full time or part time on a day time or evening basis
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Review, process and resolve customer queries
- Retrieve and return official documents and expired Passports back to customers
You will be given full training by our client and ongoing support from Brook Street.
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please apply online with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly by calling you on the number provided.