Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Liverpool; we are looking for candidates with Administration experience. Graduates and students are welcome!
Title: - Administration Assistant (Administration Officer - HMPO)
Hours/Days: Part-time evenings, 5pm-9pm, Mon-Fri. Flexibility can be discussed.
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Liverpool City Centre Passport Office
Start Date: ASAP
Applicants will be required to participate in security vetting (in the form of a Counter-Terrorism Check, which can take 4-8 weeks to complete). You will need to provide the following:
Must hold a passport! (With at least 6 months still on its validity or 6 months out of date).
TWO proofs of address dated within the last 3 months.
A proof of NI dated within the last year.
Without these documents, we are unable to apply for security vetting and continue the application.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately, and work is batched/streamed correctly.
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided.
- Review, process and resolve customer queries.
- Retrieve and return official documents and expired passports back to customers.
You will be given full training by our client and ongoing support from Brook Street.
If this sounds of interest to you and would like to find out more details about the above role, please apply online with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly by calling you on the number provided.
If you are in the process with us for another role, you are unfortunately not able to go forward for this role.