Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of people to join the Ministry of Defence as an Admin Officer in Upavon.
Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Pewsey, Wiltshere and you will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance too.
Working in a fast paced administration department, you'll be providing admin and customer service support within a helpline service, if successful you will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Record incoming recorded delivery post
* Record new cases received on the judicial spread sheet
* Return acknowledgment slips
* Send new judicial case files to relevant court and recording on HQ MCS data base
* Stationary orders
* Move electronic case files on MOSS between courts
* Under direction/instruction copy requested paperwork in relation to CMAC requests
* Distribute and electronically file transcripts
* Under direction/instruction book ad-hoc VCR requests
* Under direction complete standard templated letters such as Service Custody form 1 and notification letter of custody
- Ad-hoc support to office mgt team as required, particularly in helping to ensure MCS is ready for migration to MODNE
If you're looking for an administration role within the Pewsey area then we want to talk to you.