Salary: £17,000-£20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join work for our client based in Bradford. You will be responsible for supporting the administration and accounts functions within the accounts departments.
- Franking of daily post
- Control and replenishment of department stationery
- Responsibility for the filing of department paperwork
- Responsibility for the housekeeping of the department as a whole
- Introduction to wide ranging basic accounting functions such as processing of purchase invoices, matching invoices to GRNs etc
- Regular data analysis
- Support on appropriate accounting functions where required
- Cover on phones where required to field calls when team members not available
- Other duties as and when required
- Some experience of office work and a small office environment
- Successful applicants will be encouraged to further their personal development through taking additional training that will benefit both themselves and the company in the future
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to learn and progress within the company
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.