A temporary, full time Admin Officer role has become available to work in a Government department in Liverpool City Centre. The role will be paid at £13.84 per hour. Full time role: Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm with 30 minute lunch.
The Temporary Worker will be a Technical Clerk at Liverpool Delivery Unit and will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data and updating excel to feed into Microsoft Power BI reports.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes and providing support to the Infrastructure Maintenance Services Manager.
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this role, please contact the Liverpool Public sector branch of Brook Street or apply online today.