Our client based in Norwich is seeking a Diary Manager to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday.
The client is based within a 10 minute walk of the City Centre, close to local amenities and a 15 minute walk from the bus station, making it easily accessible.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Service
- Acting as primary point of contact
- Diary Coordination and management
- Completion of correspondence and documents
- Organisation of meetings and other engagements
- Assisting in the management of the day to day running of the division
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position. With Diary management being a key skill.
You will be required to be able to organise and prioritise along with being a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
The rate of pay is £10.21 an hour, rising to £11.87 after a period of 12 weeks.
To be considered for this application please apply online, should you be successful to the next stage you will be contacted within 7 days.
Please note, if you are successful in being offered the position you will need to undergo compliance checks which include three years referencing, a security check and completion of paperwork.