My government client is looking for an experienced admin officer to join their busy court team in Manchester city centre. This is a temporary role at £9.06 per hour increasing to £9.56 per hour after 12 weeks, working 37 hours per week during normal office hours
Duties include but not restricted to
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
- Act as single point of contact within unit for specialist area of work as required
For this role you should have good communication skills for face-to-face, internal and external calls. The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and be smartly dressed is also essential.
You will have no contact with offenders, however they will be located within the same building as you.
Previous customer serivice, admin and data entry experience is desireable for this role.
The sucessful candidate will be required to provide three years references and undergo a basic DBS application.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online with an up to date CV.