Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working as an Admin Officer for the Ministry of Justice in Slough.
General administrative duties such as;
- Typing up court orders made by Judges on our internal computer systems.
- Responding to customer enquiries by correspondence, email, telephone
- Issuing new court process and accounting for court fees
- Incoming telephone calls from customers, including bailiff enforcement calls to debtors.
- Taking payments for court judgements over the telephone.
- Sitting in Courtrooms with Judges as a 'Judges Clerk' - noting which parties attend the court and informing the judge; operating recording equipment in the courtroom.
- Assisting with video court hearings and setting up of video equipment and providing technical support when needed.
This a temporary assignment until end of March 2022 but likely to be extended, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday paying £9.06 per hour.