Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for Environment Agency - Worthing, the role is full time working 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
The Contract Support Officers will use agreed tools and processes to undertake contract support activities, including uploading contracts, raising of purchase orders, processing payment requests, and investigating anomalies to ensure we pay our suppliers within agreed timeframes.
The Contract Support Officer will work closely with Project Managers and Commercial Service Managers. An interest in developing greater contractual awareness is useful.
Must have good numeracy skills and enjoy working with figures, and experience in a similar role and working environment.
- Builds and Sustains Relationships - Develops and maintains effective working relationships.
- Focusses on customers and partners
- Addresses the needs of internal and external customers, provides rapid and effective responses.
- Takes decisions and solves problems - Finds and delivers optimal solutions by effectively analysing all the information, probing to develop alternatives and taking sound and timely decisions
- Works in Teams - Works co-operatively as part of a team to achieve common goals.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C/Level 4 or above or equivalent (including Maths & English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, Share-point, Excel, MS Teams
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Exact location: Environment Agency in Guildbourne House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1LD
Pay rate:12.45/hour - 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday role
*The successful candidate is subject to a vetting (DBS check, activity check for the last 3 years)