Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for a government client based in Central Bristol.
Main duties include:
- Providing support to colleagues & judiciary outside of court / hearing times
- General clerical work, including use of computers using outlook, excel etc
- Filling out forms/collating data
- Operating recording equipment and maintaining records of recordings of hearings
- Sort and deliver lists of hearings for internal & external notice boards
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post as required
- Collecting and delivering post from appropriate offices
- Answering face to face enquiries
- Keeping parties informed of changes eg, of courtrooms and hearing times
- Supporting the Listing, Case Progression and Court Support Teams
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage own workload
- Work well within a team
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday 0900-1700
Rate of pay is £9.06 per hour rising to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks of work.
Under 23s will start on £8.51 per hour rising to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary assignment with a possibility of an extension subject to references an an Enhanced DBS