Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our government based clients in Ashford - Surrey. This role as a Case Admin is starting as soon as possible on a long term temporary basis.
Pay - £9.06 - £9.56 per hour paid weekly
Full time hours- 37 hrs p/w (Monday - Friday)
Location - Ashford (Surrey), Bronzefield
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The successful candidate will have to undertake Enhanced DBS check and 3 years worth references.
Please apply below if you are interested and we will get in touch with you.