The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Prepare digital bundles & send out invitation to remote hearings.
Typical qualifications and experience:
" Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
" NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
" Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
" Good communication skills, both oral and written
Pay rate: £9.06/hour for the first 3 months, then it goes up to £10.32/hour, Monday to Friday role - 37 hours per week, 6 months assignment, extension possibility
Location: Winchester Guild Hall, The Broadway, Winchester, SO23 9GH
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting - DBS clearance and an activity check for the last 3 years.