A temporary, full time Case Admin role has become available to work in Liverpool within a Government body. The role will be paid at £11.10 per hour. This is a full time role working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm approximately.
This is an exciting and challenging role with significant opportunities to build on skills in casework, stakeholder engagement. This role requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to deliver at pace.
We currently have office locations across 3 sites; this may expand further in the future so there may be expectation for you to work in any office locations in Liverpool. You will be required to attend a minimum of two weeks of training in Bootle and then could be reallocated to either Liverpool City Centre or Bootle.
Current locations are:
* Redgrave Court, Merton Road, Bootle.
* The Capital Building, Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
* HM Passport office, Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
- Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to interpret and apply guidance and regulations and use to make decisions
* IT Literate - a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Making Effective Decisions
- Delivering at Pace
- Changing and Improving
The successful candidate must hold security clearance at SC level (this will be applied for during the interview process)
To apply for the role you must meet the below criteria:
- Valid passport (with 6 month left on its validity)
- You must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years without having been abroad for a period of time longer than 6 months.
- You must be able to provide proof of address and proof of NI
- You must be willing to complete the security clearance required for the role
Please apply through this advert by uploading your CV. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants from the resourcing team if your CV were to be selected. Please note that due to the volume of applications we will not be able to inform unsuccessful candidates.