Pay - £11.20 ph
Location - Ashford
Full time - Monday - Friday
Temporary ongoing position
START - Dec 2021/ Jan 2022
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist secretarial/administration support and advice to the Placements teams by:
- Taking telephone calls for the placements team when out of the office and expected to use their initiative to deal with enquiries and messages.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate
- Managing the electronic diary for the placements teams, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Undertaking administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions.
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as necessary and producing supporting information material.
- Supporting teams in Placements and participating in department events.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data required for finite and ongoing placements activities within the teams
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
- Take responsibility for updating and maintaining the Placements register/database
- Preparing, in liaison with senior members of the Placements team, documents for dispatch
- Acting as a point of contact for Placements teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
- Supplying the relevant information required for financial management
- Ordering stationery as required.
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to senior management as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up group discussions and interviews as necessary
- Providing administrative support as appropriate to all team members to support a range of department initiatives
- Working together with other administrators/PA's within the organisation as appropriate to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties as necessary
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
- Participating in Research and Development activities as directed.
- Carrying out other appropriate delegated duties as required
- To facilitate flexible working, although this is the postholder's primary role, s/he may be required to undertake work in another role or team, commensurate with the grade of this post, in order to utilise the postholder's experience and skills and maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
A successful candidate will have to undertake 3 years referencing and pass DBS check.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your updated CV and we will get in touch with you.