Here at Brook street we are looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator to work with our client, NHS Digital
This is a temporary role initially to go on for 6 months and is Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm. (37.5 hours per week)
Pay - £13.12ph
Address- Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP
This role will be working from home but may required to attend the Leeds office in the future
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to grow a career in the Public Sector, you'll have the chance to build up experience and really make a difference to this role.
The role requires a high level of organisational and communication skills due to the role's close liaison and interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
Delivering information and guidance in many situations within an agreed framework.
Facilitating swift decision making by providing accurate and timely details of any issues arising, escalating to Senior Commercial Operations Officer / Commercial Operations Manager as required.
Ensuring processes and best practice are followed in accordance with current commercial and organisational standards.
Key accountability's for the role:
- Support commercial activity including operating tenders, managing e-sourcing systems, engaging with suppliers and stakeholders
- Maintain commercial dashboards to provide information for commercial use and provide standard reporting as and when required
- Conduct day to day use of commercial data sets, procurement pipeline, contracts and spend
- Conduct commercial process administration support: Creating contract records, publishing of contract award notices, managing the contract signature process, providing procurement support to the category management team
- Conduct business management support: Records management, maintenance and administration of commercial resource plans and supporting data, secretariat for operational forums
- Conduct change management and system administration: Supporting data cleansing initiatives, supporting technological changes, supporting delivery of designated tactical change initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Business acumen (limited)
- Knowledge of Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT)
- Knowledge of category management approaches, tools and techniques
- Understanding of commercial technology & analysis of data sets to manipulate and deliver MI and reporting
- Change management and system administration - ability to support delivery of tactical change initiatives
- Educated to degree level or evidence of equivalent qualification/experience
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications particularly Excel, Power BI
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, Apply now!