We've got a great opportunity for a full-time, temporary role with Her Majesty's Prisons in Dorset, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team. The position we have available is at HMP Guys Marsh - 2 miles from Shaftesbury.
- Full time 37 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday
- Temporary 3-month contract
- Pay - £9.06ph / raising to £10.11ph after 12 weeks
- Location - Dorset
- Start date ASAP
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, regular usage of Excel.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
-Highly pressured department so must be able to work under tight deadlines
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below