We have a fantastic opportunity with our Public Sector client based in Peterborough, requiring a full time, temporary Administrator within the Estates and Surveyors team. The rate of pay is £11.66 per hour from Monday to Friday at 9am until 5pm.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- To support the team with maintaining files and raising Purchase Requisitions
- Responding to internal invoicing queries and status of Purchase Orders by manual invoices and credit notes.
- Interacting with third party financial support and working directly to fulfil the above responsibilities
- Monitoring the generic email inboxes
- Day to day contact with billing administrators, data owners and external service providers
Finance systems experience is important for this role, as the data entry and processing will be on a financial / billing system.
You will be required to have previous experience in a similar role with transferable skills. All candidates will have a pre-interview (approx 5 -10 minutes) with a member of Brook Street prior to your CV being provided to the client.
The rate of pay is £11.66 an hour. Holiday entitlement and Pension scheme available.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!