We are looking for an administrator to join our client APHA
If you have a strong admin background then this may be the opportunity for you
Graduates are also encourage to apply
APHA (Animal and Plant Health Agency) - Admin Officer
Location: York - Foss House (office work)
Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5)
Temporary Contract - ending around March 2022 but will most likely be extended
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a busy team. Main purpose of this role is to work within the Export Phyto Team. The role will require great attention to detail due to large amount of data entry.
The successful candidate will need be:
- Able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Be Decisive.
- Comfortable looking for information where unsure on how to proceed.
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Some customer service Will be required
- Producing certificates on a daily basis
- Local to the York office or able to commute
Full training and equipment will be provided
Please apply below if this sounds like the ideal role for you