Our client based in Norwich is seeking an experienced Admin Officer to join their team on a full-time 37 hours a week, temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £9.65 an hour, rising to £10.11 an hour after a period of 12 weeks. For under 25's the National minimum wage applies. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Analytical collation
- Processing visit applications
- Be the first point of contact for families/friends of prisoners and official visitors
including solicitors, Police, Probation etc and responsible for informing them of all
visiting procedures for the establishment
- Receive telephone calls and e-mails from visitors booking a time/date to visit
- Updating and maintaining the visitor booking system
- General administration to support the wider team
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office 365, great attention to detail and the ability to handle data efficiently.
You will be required to have great communication skills, written and verbal, role will require you to go through a Security check, all appropriate ID will need to be provided.
Apply online today! should you be successful you will be contacted by us to go through next steps.