We have a new, exciting opportunity with one of our Public Sector clients based in Ipswich. They are seeking an Admin Officer to join their team in the office on a full-time, temporary basis.
Any successful candidate will work for all the county courts in the CENS area which is Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk
The rate of pay rate is £9.65 an hour rising to £10.86 after a 12 week period. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role is Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5pm. (37 hours a week)
Your duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Providing clear signposting, information, and guidance to customers in line with quality standards for the courts
- Delivering high quality and timely customer focused service daily.
- Updating databases and case records.
- Dealing with sensitive information.
- Taking fees on electronic payment website
- Answering and resolving telephone enquiries
The ideal candidate will need to hold excellent customer service and communication skills, along with good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft packages and IT skills as some of the main day to day duties include answering the telephone, responding to emails, and updating databases. Previous experience in Administration is desired for this role.
So, if you have a passion for customer service and a keen eye for attention to detail, this could be the job for you…so why not apply online today!
If successful for the position, you will need to have an in-date and valid passport or drivers' licence for photo ID, you will also undergo security and reference checks.