The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer - 15 ROLES AVAILABLE!
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: £9.59 per hour
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME ROLE WITHIN THE PUBLIC SECTOR IN A CITY CENTRE LOCATION?
The Ministry of Justice are currently looking for 15 Administration Officers to join their growing team! You will be carrying out effective and efficient administration and customer care support to Leeds County Court. You will be ensuring staff & service users are supported through efficient processes. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an opening day in our Branch in Bradford.
- Receiving and distributing information and communications in an appropriate manner e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Preparing, maintaining and collating records, files & management information in accordance with the standards required.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- General office/administration duties required.
- Typing Court Orders
- Clerking in the Courts
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Taking phone calls
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to deal with challenging customers
- Someone looking for Long-Term temporary employment
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*