Our client, based in Ely is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £11.60 an hour.
The role will be Monday - Friday with hours of 0800-1600.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- General administration, as well as overseeing administrative procedures and processes.
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Assisting with financial recording.
- Filling and keeping track of files via excel.
- Ordering PPE
- Note taking
- Team training records management.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls from internal staff.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written and have administrative experience with a good knowledge excel including ability to create working spreadsheets and date input.
There is free parking and a canteen on site.
The rate of pay is £11.60 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
If successful for the position, you will need to have an in-date and valid passport or driver's licence for photo ID, you will also undergo security and reference checks.
Apply online today!