Start Date: 27th June 2022
End Date: 5th August 2022 - This client offers opportunities to return to DFE for intakes throughout the year.
Rate of Pay: £11.05ph
Location: Darlington - (Hybrid - Working from Home and Office)
The Department for Education (DfE) publish school and college performance measures each year.
Ahead of publication of school and college performance measures schools and colleges are given an opportunity to check, and in some cases amend their data during the checking exercises.
Schools and colleges will be able to submit pupil amendment requests during the checking exercises. Some of the requests submitted by schools will require manual decision making based on evidence provided by the school, which is a process known as 'scrutiny'.
The role will be to assist checking exercise leads with the scrutiny decision making process. A team of experts will be on hand to assist you.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Use guidance, analyse relevant information provided by schools and ask colleagues for input to support the decision making.
- Identify and deal with any errors or gaps in information provided before making a decision.
- Ask others to clarify decisions when confused and query any issues that arise constructively.
- Follow the relevant policies, procedures and rules that apply to the job.
- Keep managers and stakeholders updated on how work is progressing.
- The role will be dealing with confidential and sensitive information at times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in analysing data and information.
- Experience in problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Admin and analytic experience would be extremely beneficial.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply below!