Sector: Civil Service - Temporary Ongoing - Full Time
Location: Chadwick House, Solihull
Pay Rate: £12.88
This role will be for six months initially and will be reviewed thereafter.
- Reviewing reports and correcting errors
- Inputting manual data into spreadsheets that do not auto-populate off systems
- Reviewing and closing case cards
- Supporting case closures
- Working with the quality team to support their work
- Generating reports as necessary
- Identifying through your work any potential solutions to manual workarounds
- Able to work with accuracy and speed
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience using spreadsheets and inputting data
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise
As temporary staff you will be expected to work between the hours of 9 to 5 when the service if open, however, flexible hours can be discussed. This client is currently operating hybrid working, so you will also be required to attend the office a minimum of 40% of the time. Due to being able to obtain IT and training requirements, it may be necessary that you attend the office more frequently when starting in the role.
This role will require CTC clearance which can take 6 - 8 weeks. For this, you must hold a current British passport and not have been outside of the UK for longer than six months in the last five years. Please keep this in mind when applying.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!