Administration Officer - Working from Home
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work from home for a large central government department.
You will be working in a fast-paced department working to tight deadlines, and you will be able to meet demanding performance targets within a tightly controlled quality framework.
Your duties will include:
- Providing administrative, logistical and tactical support to campaigns, updating progress in recruitment systems (the system used may differ depending on the stage of resourcing), where the HORC is managing these activities, or otherwise working with external suppliers to execute the same.
- Conducting the necessary onboarding processes prior to the formal entry of the candidate into the pre employment checks process, including the collection of identification documents; sending identification documents for pre-employment checks and updating the applicant tracking system.
- Tracking candidates through the process, using internal trackers to identify any delays in progression, identifying solutions to keep candidates moving through the onboarding process.
- Obtaining the correct information for Smart Forms, completing Smart Forms and sending Smart Forms to Government Recruitment Services (GRS) when they are engaged to support a resourcing campaign/s.
- Working flexibly as a member of the Specialist Resourcing Support Project Team to support the delivery of specialist recruitment processes
Brook Street are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. Our client is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best
o must: Hold a full and valid passport;
o must: be able to provide all ID documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance.
These roles are subject to CTC (counter terrorist check) clearance.
Skills and experience required for the role
- Excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Keen eye for accuracy
- Ability to deliver at pace and to work under pressure when faced with competing demands from the business
. * Have a keen attention to detail, and be comfortable learning lots of new information;
* Have strong communication skills (both oral and written);
* Have strong IT skills
Pay Rates & Benefits
" National £11.23
" 28 Days paid annul leave, rising to 34 Days
" Working from home, 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.