I have an opportunity for an Administrator role based in Ministry of Justice in Aylesbury for £8.21 per hour for 15 weeks with the view to extend their on after.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- The preparation of agendas and minutes
- Taking appropriate follow-up action as required
- Supporting the team with the management of admin duties
- Gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
If this sounds like the role for you call Khesha today on 0118 9588990