The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support.The role is remote with the option to attend a local office on occasion. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information.
- Communicating via phone and email, with key internal and external customers.
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers in line with policies.
The role operates within office hours (Monday-Friday 9-5) and has an excellent salary of £11.61 p/h
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Candidates applying will undergo Right to Work in the UK and DBS check.