Are you seeking Public Sector work with a trusted organisation? Are you able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate your administration skills? If so, then read below!
Brook Street is currently seeking an Administration Officer for a period of three months initially, with the possibility of extension, for our client in Belfast city centre.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one years' relevant administrative/clerical experience, in a busy office environment including:
- Experience working with a range of internal and external customers
- Experience of organising your own workload with minimum supervision
In this role, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Updating computer database daily and word-processing
- Answering telephone calls and accurately recording all Customer contact
- Registering new applications
- Advising customers of anticipated period to have work carried out
- Accurate recording of all customer details
The hours of work are 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday; in return you will be paid £9.01 per hour.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna Powell via the 'Apply' link or call Anna on 028 90 881100.