Up to £12.84 per hour
24 days ago
Administration Officer (AO) - Portishead
£12.84 per hour
6 month temporary booking
Full time, 37 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- Free parking and local bus stop nearby
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and innovative organisation
- Process postal correspondence efficiently, identifying urgent correspondence and escalating issues to management where required.
- Sifting returned Bio-metric Residence Cards and ensuring that appropriate action is taken in line with internal departmental processes and guidance.
- Respond to customers, both internal and external, to ensure appropriate information is shared.
- Produce high quality work which delivers a quality service for customers.
- Work in a professional manner and reflect Home Office values.
- Ensure accurate interpretation and secure provision of data to customers with adherence to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Maintain daily recording of own statistical information feeding into the team's overall productivity.
- Assess the results of any checks and determine the required action in line with policy guidelines.
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a team demonstrating awareness of Home Office policies concerning Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Health and Safety.
- Share knowledge, best practice and support your team in their work.
- Support other teams as required and as workloads fluctuate.
- Treat all customers fairly, impartially, and with due respect in line with Departmental standards and Civil Service values.
- Provide constructive feedback and play an active part in team meetings, 10@10s and improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
· Previous experience of working in an office environment.
· Demonstrate effective time management, organisation, team working and decision-making skills.
· Strong IT skills, including proficiency in the use of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and email.
· Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities.
· Commitment to delivering a high quality service to customers.
If you are a motivated and experienced Administration Officer with a strong track record of delivering high quality work, we would love to hear from you!
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.