Up to £11.88 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
about 1 month ago
***Temporary Admin Officer vacancy at Bristol Civil Justice Court £11.88 per hour to start ASAP***
Our client HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is an agency of the Ministry of Justice. HMCTS provides administrative support for the legal system across England and Wales, ensuring justice works for everyone.
Temporary Admin Officer position until 22/07/24 to start ASAP; contract likely to be extended.
Full time, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
£11.88 per hour.
Full training will be given.
Brook Street are recruiting Admin Officers for our public sector client who is part of the MOJ family based in Bristol.
Are you enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a busy team, do you have a passion for providing excellent admin and customer service support, if so we want to hear from you.
As an admin officer you will provide general admin support within the team, you will need to be flexible, hardworking and have the ability to provide good customer service to a variety of users.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Data inputting of civil, family or employment tribunal cases
- General administration of civil, family or tribunal work
- Preparing accurate paper records and electronic files for court hearings
- Producing court documentation and orders
- Dealing with queries, these could be by email, phone or face to face
- Postal Duties
- Liaising with members of the public, court users and judiciary
- Undertake listing and rota management duties
- Creating and updating records using in-house computer systems and Office 365
- Maintaining of manual and electronic records
- Recording of attended hearings
- Courtroom management
- Sitting in courtrooms and supporting the members of the judiciary
- Previous admin experience
- Good accurate typing/data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
The role is subject to 3 years' referencing and a basic DBS check.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
Contact Francisco Castilla in our Bristol office for more information.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.