Up to £11.88 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
about 1 month ago
*** Temporary Admin Officer vacancy in Weston Super Mare £11.88 per hour to start ASAP at North Somerset Court House ***
Our client HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is an agency of the Ministry of Justice. HMCTS provides administrative support for the legal system across England and Wales, ensuring justice works for everyone.
Temporary Admin Officer position for 4 months from the start date to start ASAP.
Full time, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
£11.88 per hour.
Full training will be given.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Admin duties in Court back office. This is an office-based role, and we cannot consider working from home
- Speaking to customers at counter or by phone and responding to email correspondence
- Typing court orders made by Judiciary
- Assisting Judge in court room on occasion with admin clerking duties
- Previous admin experience
- Good accurate typing/data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
The role is subject to 3 years' referencing and a basic DBS check.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
Contact Francisco Castilla in our Bristol office for more information.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.