Up to £11.88 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
28 days ago
*** Temporary Admin Officer vacancy at Exeter Law Courts £11.88 per hour to start ASAP ***
Our client HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is an agency of the Ministry of Justice. HMCTS provides administrative support for the legal system across England and Wales, ensuring justice works for everyone.
Temporary Admin Officer position until 02/01/25 to start ASAP.
Full time, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
£11.88 per hour.
Full training will be given.
As an Admin Officer you will be assisting, and reporting to, Crime Team Leader.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Jury management - dealing with day-to-day jury enquiries, liaising with Listing Officer, Front of House Team, judiciary, and Jury Summoning Bureau
- Ensure all records & databases are maintained promptly &100% accurate
- Work with others within the team to manage and resolve operational issues
- Accurately input, update and maintain relevant resource planning systems and records as required. Standard correspondence according to instructions and guidelines
- Assist in the preparation of reports as required
- Maintain effective working relationships with the judiciary, supporting agencies, and voluntary user groups
- Assist with the daily management of objectives to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Post opening
- Ad hoc roles/duties within grade
- Previous admin experience
- Ability to organise your workload, and plan effectively
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong resilience skills and able to work under pressure
- It Literate, including proficiency in MS applications; MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams etc
The role is subject to 3 years' referencing and a basic DBS check.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
Contact Francisco Castilla in our Bristol office for more information.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.