Up to £11.57 per hour
Ofsted - york_1706779920
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for an administrator to join their team in central York.
This is a temporary role listed for 12 months.This is working full time at 37 hours per week,Monday-Friday , at a rate of £11.57 per hour.This is a hybrid role with the minimum office requirements being 3 days per week.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
For this role, we will require 3 years worth of work and/or education references, along with a DBS Standard check completed
Due to a high volume of applicants , if you are not contacted within 7 days please assume unsuccessful.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.