Up to £11.53 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
22 days ago
Temporary Admin Officer position in Exeter at Insolvency Service £11.53 per hour to start ASAP
Temporary Admin Officer position until 29/03/24, contract likely to be extended.
£11.53 per hour is the pay rate.
Full time, Monday to Friday. Based in Exeter.
Full training will be given.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working within the Debt Relief Order team
- Administering applications for debt relief solutions
- Following processes to ensure accurate processing of cases and escalate issues which require management input
- Participating in continuous improvement and training
- Providing excellent customer service in both written and telephone contact to both our internal and external customers
- Assisting with the team workflow and manage your time effectively, whilst delivering a prompt, polite and right first-time service to our Internal and external customers
- Creating and updating records on the in-house case management system accurately and safeguarding customer data in accordance with the agreed policies and processes
- Carrying out other ad hoc admin duties
Required knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Excellent organisational skills and good time management with the ability to prioritise your tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work at pace and as part of a team to achieve a team goal
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy of data
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Resilient and able to learn from experience
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) to deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel & Dynamics)
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.