Our Public Sector client based in Orton is looking for a full-time, temporary Admin Officer to join their excellent team.
This is from Monday to Friday for 37.5 hours a week for £10.37 per hour.
You will be providing administration support and following set procedures.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Dealing with general enquiries passing on to the relevant candidates as appropriate
- Manage generic email inboxes
- Working within service levels to complete work
- Provide and coordinate information for report, submissions and communications
- Ensure computer records are accurately maintained
- Logging of claims on a bespoke system
- File management
- Investigate and respond to gaps, errors and irregularities in information
- Create and maintain project files
- General administration
You will be a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
You will be required to have previous administration experience and a background showing the above skills.
The rate of pay is £10.37 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
You will need to come and register in the Peterborough Brook Street branch if successful.
Please contact the Public Sector team quoting the reference number at Brook Street for more information on 01733 410810.