Location: Manchester City Centre
Pay: £8.36 rising to £10.12 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
We are currently recruiting for administrators to work for our Government client, in Manchester City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates or people with a strong administration background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
This is a Temporary assignment until March 2020 with the possibility of extension.
You will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Logging and distributing of post received and mailbox queries.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary and may be expected to go into court.
- Preparing routine correspondence. Storing and retrieving critical data.
- Sending out correspondence and standard letters and emails to Magistrates.
- Filing Duties.
- Dealing with any telephone enquiries.