Our Public Sector client is looking for a full time, temporary Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The rate of pay is £10.37 an hour.
The client offers a fantastic working environment, with an open plan office and a on-site canteen serving hot and cold food until 2.30pm. The site is a 10 minute walk from the train station.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Dealing with general enquiries passing on to the relevant candidates as appropriate
- Manage generic email inbox
- Working within service levels to reply to correspondence
- Provide and coordinate information for report, submissions and communications
- Ensure computer records are accurately maintained
- Logging of claims on a bespoke system
- File management
- Investigate and respond to gaps, errors and irregularities in information
- Create and maintain project files
- General administration
The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
You will be required to have previous administration experience and a background showing the above skills.
The rate of pay is £10.37 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
You will need to come and register in the Peterborough Brook Street branch if successful
Please contact Jenny at Brook Street for more information on 01733 310855