Our Public Sector client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday, £8.36 an hour.
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post. Duties will include some or all the following:
- Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
- Producing court/tribunal documents.
- General photocopying and filing.
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
- Post opening and dispatch.
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions.
- To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and "right first time" service to our internal and external customers
The rate of pay is £8.36 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information please contact Jenny on 01733 310855