Position: Administrative Officer (Temporary)
Location: Peterborough PE2 5ZR
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Are you looking for your next job? Would you like to work in a challenging yet motivating environment? Then I believe I have a role that is perfect for you. Our client is looking for experienced administrative officers to work alongside an executive agency which provide subsidies to farmers, traders and land owners. They manage over 40 schemes in the UK to ensure a healthy rural economy and community. They are looking for driven and motivated individuals, who are comfortable using Microsoft Programmes, inputting data and most importantly are enthusiastic to join their growing team.
- Conducting security checks, registration and recording the details on the appropriate systems;
- Dealing with internal/external customers and colleagues, in a professional manner;
- Dealing with correspondence
- Claim processing, adhering to administrative procedures and processes, data checking/entry;
- Good investigative skills, collating and analysing complex information or data
- To maintain and provide stats on a regular basis as required;
- Use of evidence and knowledge to make effective decisions in all dealings;
- Working collaboratively, sharing information and good working practices, raising risks/issues and suggestions for improvement;
- Working at pace and providing a quality service maintaining high levels of accuracy in all dealings;
- Developing positive working relationships with own team and others as require
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Administrative experience;
- Effective IT skills: good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office programmes (word, excel, outlook and other windows based applications), able to navigate systems;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience of good customer contact and able to demonstrate high customer service standards;
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately, follow processes;
- Good organisational skills, able to respond flexibly to changing priorities at short notice.
- Experience working in an administrative/receptionist position
- Experience of working in customer service roles
If you would like to know more please feel free to contact me on 01895 204509 or email me at for a quick conversation.
I look forward to hearing from you!