We are currently recruiting for an exciting Business Administrator role for a government sector based in the Send area (outskirts of Woking) on a temporary, on-going basis. This role is likely to be ongoing for a year.
We are looking for a hard-working candidate to support the team with administrative procedures during this busy period.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
* Preparing routine correspondence
* Supporting the team with general administrative duties
* Dealing with queries via telephone and email
You should have the following skills to be considered for this role:
* Office based knowledge and the ability to take on multiple tasks
* Work well under pressure
* You will understand the importance of confidentiality
* have the ability to use your own initiative
* High attention to detail and strong IT skills
* Knowledge on basic administration procedures
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25.00 and will need to be paid upfront via cheque or postal order. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after temping for four weeks. Our client will also need to undergo NOMS vetting.
N.B - You will need to be able to drive to get to this location.
In return for this, we can offer you the following benefits;
* Hours of work can be flexible to suit - totalling 37hrs per week
* Onsite parking
* Free Gym membership onsite and classes to attend over the lunch period
* Staff mess (Cafe onsite)
The hourly rate for this role is £10.24, holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis!
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to contact Michelle or Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!