We have an excellent opportunity available working for a government-based department within Civil Service in Pirbright.
This position is working as part of the recruitment team in a training facility, provide support within the clearance process for a period of 6 months.
* Act as the sponsor for all CTC clearance for new recruits
* Initiate and activate all online CTC applications with the National Security Vetting (NSV) Agency
* Assist applicants through the process to ensure the all forms are fully complete and documents verified
* Be flexible to accommodate recruits Applications within the working day
* Communicate regularly with Sub Unit staff to ensure the programme is adhered to and all relevant recruits are seen in a timely manner
* Hasten all missing information for incomplete applicants with recruits, to ensure the details are received within the specified timeline in compliance with NSV guidelines
* Continually monitor the CTC pipeline for all applications until finalised
* Distribute CTC certificates to the PVRO for Phase 2 upon receipt and file
* Maintain CTC spreadsheet to record progress and updates to the higher 1* formation
* Data interrogation to assist with the CTC process in a timely manner
* Visit ATR Winchester upon their intakes, to complete the same processes as above and monitor their applications through to completion
* Be flexible to assist with additional administrative processes within the Cell and the department
* Facilitate and manage Counter Terrorism Checks to ensure timely responses in line with NSV guidelines.
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25.00 and will need to be paid upfront via bank transfer. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after successfully completing 4 weeks of temporary work within this position.
The hourly pay rate is; £10.35ph, paid weekly in arrears. Total hours per week - 37hrs
If you are interested in this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Michelle or Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!