AO Administrative Officer
Role: Brexit Engagement Administrator
Salary £10.84 per hour
Brook Street are recruiting for 10 experienced administrators to assist with an exciting project within a government organisation working on a vital Brexit contingency plan.
Based close to the A5 motorway in Nuneaton, this role will be assisting manufacturers to transfer all existing UK issued, EU Type Approval to other Member States. This will need to be completed before Brexit is achieved, so that manufacturers can continue to place vehicles on to the European market. This role will provide the administration support required to complete this process.
This is a temporary role, working on a vital Brexit Contingency Plan. The role is to assist manufacturers to transfer all existing UK issued, EU Type Approval to other Member States. This will need to be completed before Brexit is achieved, so that manufacturers can continue to place vehicles on to the European market. This role will provide the administration support required to enable to complete this process.
This process will involve heavy trawling of old approval records and preparation of new documents derived from these and subsequent record keeping operations. Alternatively the post holder may be needed in other support functions to backfill other roles where staff are engaged in Brexit activities.
This role will cover:
- Administration of the Type Approvals data sets to ensure that all data is current, accurate and complies with relevant Data Protection Rules
- Administration of Conformity of Production data
- Administrative support to the Technical Support Group
- Assist Manager in the development and maintenance of the data sets and procedural items
- Assist the Project Manager with Project activities when required
- Liaise with manufacturers to agree current EU Type Approvals and produce the data packs required
- Deliver work packages within an allotted timeframe
- Provide updates and reports as required
- Good software package skills (word, excel essential)
- Good communication skills,
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise work in times of pressure
- Experience of dealing with staff and customers both by written communication and by telephone
- Experience of Type Approval Processes
- Experience of working in a Project Environment
Making Effective Decisions
- Monitor and store critical data securely and accurately, confidentially and responsibly
- Investigate and respond to gaps, errors and irregularities in information
Delivering At Pace
- Take responsibility for the quality of own work and keep manager informed of how the work is progressing
- Work in an organised manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard
To be considered for this role you must have excellent administration skills, attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must also be able to work well as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills to be able to constantly update colleagues on your progress.
Working hours are 09.00 -17.00 Monday to Friday at an hourly pay rate of £10.84.
Please note that due to the rural location, applicants will need to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle. You must also be able to pass a basic DBS check.