Brook Street are seeking 2 Admin Officers to work with a public sector client in the Eastgate Business Park, Bristol.
The Admin Officer will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
This assignment is due to start as soon as possible, with interviews being held on Thursday 10th October. This Admin Officer role is currently until April 2020, paying £8.36 rising to £10.84 after 12 weeks.